Check Your Stability and Fall Risk!
We are excited to introduce Balance and Fall Prevention Therapy with the ProBalance360 and MMT. We now have the ability to evaluate your balance and develop a therapeutic plan designed to improve your overall coordination and stability.
It’s time to live the Freedom Lifestyle! Schedule your balance assessment today.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
A Fall Injury Not Only Affects You - It Affects Your Entire Family
How Long Do You Want To Wait?
- 55 Million people are over the age of 65 and 1/3 of them will fall every year.
- 2/3 of those who fall will do so again in 6 months.
- 95% of hip fractures are a result of a fall.
- 20% of falls result in significant injuries (traumatic brain injuries, fractures, fat embolisms, and more).
- “Every second of every day an older adult suffers a fall in the US”.
- Every 11 seconds an older adult ends up in the emergency room from a fall.
- 50% of fall injuries never see their home again.
- Falls are the leading cause of death in older adults.
- Every 20 minutes an older adult dies from a fall.
The #1 Reason People Go To The ER is Fall Injuries
50% of those people end up in a hospital room, 50% of those people end up in a nursing home and 50% of those people go to the funeral home.
Try The At-Home Balance Test
The Home Balance Test only takes about 5-minutes and can help determine if you have Vestibular, Proprioceptive, or Soft Tissue deficiencies that might lead to a fall or other serious injury.
Submit Your Results online and we'll contact you to schedule a Balance and Fall Prevention Consultation in our clinic!