by Dr. Kim Selir on 12/23/2015Category: Holidays
Holiday tips to DESTRESS and enjoy the season!
- Observe the beauty of the lights and decorations in your neighborhood.
- Avoid watching the news
- Learn to say "thank you, no thank you" -- avoid overscheduling.
- Bedtime by 10pm.
- Make good food choices -- minimize sugar intake.
- Shoulders above pelvis, ears above shoulders. This increases energy and improves your mood.
- Exercise your mind daily by saying: "Forgive me.", "I apologize.", & "I Love You."
- Find a good characteristic in every family member.
- Dont forget to smile and enjoy the moment!
We wish you an abundance of health, love, peace, happiness and prosperity during this holiday season!
Your health affects everything you do and everyone you know.
Be Well! Dr. Kim
<< Return to previous page