Is Your Backpack too heavy?
by Dr. Kim Selir on 08/13/2015Category: Back to School
Avoid Pain, Strain and Loss of Energy from Backpack Use
Common Signs of Backpack Being too Heavy:
1. Frequent change in posture while carrying the backpack.
2. Excessive leaning forward.
3. Struggling to put the backpack on both shoulders.
4. Pain in any area while wearing the backpack.
5. Tingling or numbness especially in the arms or hands.
6. Red marks on the skin from straps.
7. Change in the...
>> Read more about Is Your Backpack too heavy?